What are our policies
CHECK IN FIRST
- Make sure you to bring your Liability Release all filled out with your children’s information or had already submitted online. Must be received before entering.
- Please make sure to pay at the front counter or let us know if you already did online.
- Make sure your children wear socks, while playing in our Fun Town. We will have socks for sale if you don’t have any with you.
- Make sure your little ones eat snacks sitting down at the tables or small high chairs. No food allowed in play areas.
- Make sure your little ones are not sick if you are planning to visit our Fun Town. Please 24 hour fever free or if your kids are contagious, please keep them home for the sake of our other children and caretakers visiting Fun Town.
- Make sure to keep safe any food or snacks you bring to Fun Town, please keep out of reach from other children. Keeping kids safe that has allergies.
- We will make sure to notify via email to our Fun Town members and we will post in ALL Social Media if we are at our building capacity numbers. Some days we probably are busy as our weather changes. We do reserve the right to turn down members or signed ups, not by choice! But we will work things out for sure J
- Any Fun Town Party/Event requires a deposit of $150. Balance due will be paid in full the day of your party/event your deposit will be applied to your balance due.
- Any cancellation is accepted with the option to change the date of your event. If not you will only receive half of your deposit $75.00 as we do have to set this on our schedules.
- Make sure to notify Fun Town assistant of any changes of the number of children attending the party/event. We will accommodate any changes with at least 2 days in advance.
What Parents are Saying
The cute kids music playing in the background was added plus as well.” Amy Kraft-Yang
The cafe was clean and provided a variety of toy options for my two nanny kiddos! The kids loved writing letters and sending them through the “mail”, and racing the bikes across the cafe. Snacks and beverages are also very affordable, and I love having the option to bring in my own food, or to order from neighboring restaurants! Nella, the owner, is also incredibly delightful to interact with!
Can’t wait for our next visit!” Sara Brooks
Get In Touch
Location: 2000 Hard Road, Columbus Ohio 43235
Telephone: (614) 285-7503
Fun Town Play and Learning Café and Party Room does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.